- Nasium upper cervical Analysis
- Ability to import and comment on other xray views which are not digitized and even AP and Lateral postures!
- Label exams so you now can tell which exams you need to compare quickly and easily
- View box can now include uploaded PostureScreen photos
- Patient reports can now include postural photos from PostureScreen Mobile
- Digitzation helper lines, for better reliability when a doctor is digitizating, acting as a straight edge ruler (lateral views)
- Ability to perform various comparative reports, such as Denneroll stress views, Heel lift stress views, folow up xrays, post exam reports - the introduction paragraphs are now specific to the type of examination you are generating report on.
- Reports have an all new and more professional look!
- Ability to import logos to impression reports as well as the patient reports.
- Expanded impression report documentation area for up to 10, 000 characters!
- Radiographic "Summary" documentation reporting options - a clinical correlation report can now use Phrase Builder to quickly document the proper supporting documentation.
We have a lot of new and exciting features with the Fall 2013 PostureRay Release.
Below we highlight some of the many new upgraded features that we know you will love.
QUICK DRAW NORMAL ELLIPTICAL MODEL
There are certain times where time is of the essence. When you wish to do a partial ROF or show the patient immediately where their spine is compared to normal. Now using just 2-3 clicks, the Harrison Idealspinal model can be superimposed properly over the patient's film without digitizing all the segments. This is helpful in cases where you must work on an acute case, but wish to educate them briefly on their abnormalities. This allows you to even show them on the view box, as well as generate educational reports (however only translational global measurements will be given).
video link: http://youtu.be/VieiNm3nVnI
SPECIFIC CUSTOM NOTE X-RAY ANNOTATION TEXT LABELING
This feature is extremely helpful when a patient had many x-rays on file or for specific stress/correction potential x-rays, labeling the individual x-rays for both viewing in the view box as well during the x-ray exporting as a .jpg so that if you import into another EHR, the x-rays are labeled and at a glance you know specifics such as heel lift size used, or Denneroll size, or functional mirror image order of a scoliosis setup, or label it based on injury or phase of care, etc.
video link: http://youtu.be/DCS-ipoePxU
LUMBAR SPINE INSTABILITY DOCUMENTATION - Flexion/extension Endplate Method (AMA)
VERTICAL AXIS LINES IN VIEWBOX
This new feature has been requested for utilization to more easily convey sagital balance points. These vertical axis lines are based on the Harrison Ideal Spine Elliptical model.
video link: http://youtu.be/PV4yPz_Z57A
ALL NEW REPORT COVER PAGES - This update was needed to address that in certain states, certain insurance companies require specific labeling on their x-ray reports.
video link: http://youtu.be/68t_2zW4RU0
OVERALL USER INTERFACE UPDATE
video link: http://youtu.be/Rfq515NQ4rM
NASIUM CENTER SKULL LINE UPDATE - ability to manually over ride traditional bisection of skull and force ending point through the Dens. Video link: http://youtu.be/vhBi5gRIUow
IMPORT X-RAY SCREEN NOW LISTS PRIOR STUDIES FOR DATE OF SERVICE THAT ARE LOADED
This was a popular request in that many office get side tracked midway through loading films, and they 'forget' what films they had already loaded for a particular study. So now these are listed for you when you come back to a case, and the films to choose from will be deleted as they are utilized.
video link: http://youtu.be/6vbztdXeLSk